The hp printer waiting for web services enables the users to connect the HP printer with the web services assuring the secured communication channels over the Internet to access the Web-connected printing services. This includes the HP eprint cloud printing, Printer apps, and delivery services. It is important to acknowledge that the availability of every service depends on the HP printer you are using along with the countries and languages. In order to know if the country or the region supports the HP web services, you have to go to the “HP connected” tab and then go through the drop-down list of countries/regions along with the languages to find out the country and language are listed or not. Here through this article, we will discuss more the hp printer waiting for web services. So let’s get started!
How to know if the hp printer waiting for web services?
The hp printer waiting for web services is one of the common issues that may appear due to unknown reasons. One of the reasons behind these errors is known as poor internet connectivity. Here are the other reasons:
- The server connection error clearly means there is a problem while you are connecting with the server. To fix this, you have to tap on the “Retry” or click on the “OK”.
- You are unable to connect to the web services. To fix this, you have to confirm the Internet access and try again.
- There are web services issues that clearly indicate that there are issues in connecting the web services.
How to fix the hp printer waiting for web services issue?
If you receive any of the above error messages, it will clearly result in the failure of the HP printer connection with the printing web services and you can easily try the following methods to resolve the issues. Here are the steps which you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to restart the HP printer.
- After this, reboot as it will resolve any existing issues that can cause issues with the connectivity.
- Restart the router.
- Now, reboot the Internet router can clear any possible issue with connectivity.
- Get in touch with the router manufacture or internet service provider for technical assistance.
- Ensure that the HP printer is connected.
- You have to check the green light if the printer is connected via the Ethernet cable.
- Now, check the wireless printing feature is on and the printer is connected to the same network.
- Check the router band settings.
- After this, you have to check if there are other devices and signals interrupting the network.
- Now, place the router and printer close together.
Hp printer stuck on waiting for web services
Hp printer waiting for web services and you are stuck with the printing job, if you wish to fix it you need to follow the steps that are directed below:
- First of all, you have to clear the Print spooler.
- Turn off the HP printer and then unplug it.
- Reinstall the print drivers.
- After this, you have to open the “Run” option.
- Check if the “Use Printer Offline setting” tab is enabled.
- Now, open the “Run” window.
- Just run the HP Print and scan doctor driver.
HP printer unable to connect to Web Services
If the HP printer unable to connect to Web Services you have to follow the steps that are given here:
- On the control panel, you have to tap on the HP ePrint icon.
- If the control panel does not have the HP ePrint icon.
- Go to the Web services setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings.
- Open the Web services menu.
- After this, if the summary display screen pop-up on-screen it means the web services are on.
Can’t enable web services on hp printer
If you cannot enable the web services on the HP printer, you have to follow the steps that are directed here:
- First of all, you need to make sure that the printer supports the Web services.
- Just check the network and the printer connection status.
- You have to restart the computer, printer, and router.
- After this, you have to turn on the web services from the Embedded web server (EWS).
- If you are stuck up with the steps then you can download the hp printer assistant from the official website.
If the hp printer waiting for web services error still persists on the screen, then we recommend you to visit the official website and contact HP customer services for technical assistance. You can also download the hp scan doctor driver to fix the error.