This article will be very much helpful for those who are new to the wireless setup and do not know how to perform the steps for the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup. The HP Deskjet 3755 wifi setup is for wireless printers that are convenient for use. The Hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup process from this article will help you to setup a wireless printer and is very much helpful for those who are new users. So. Let us understand the basics and learn how to setup the wireless printer with wifi on Windows 10 and the Mac OS.
What are the types of Wireless connections for the hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup?
There are two types of wireless connections for the HP hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup:
- Via WPS Pin connection
- Via WPS button
How to establish HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup via WPS pin?
There are some easy to follow steps that are elaborated here:
- First of all, tap on the power button to switch on the printer.
- Tap and hold the “Cancel” and the “Wireless” button at the same time.
- Now, the power light will start to blink which means the hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup is all set for the wireless connection.
- After this, you need to install the HP smart app on your Windows 10 computer.
- Tap on the wireless button one time.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes to initiate the wireless connection.
- In the next step, tap and hold the information and wireless buttons at the same time.
- Now, you will be able to access the Network configuration page that will come out from the printer.
- Here you will find the WPS pin that you can use for the hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
- On this page, you have to enter the WPS pin on the Windows 10 computer and connect the printer to wifi.
- In the last step, you have to install the latest HP drivers to avail all the features of the printer.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to wifi using the WPS button?
There are some basic yet easy steps to be followed if you want to setup using the WPS button, here are the steps:
- First of all, press the power button to Turn on the printer.
- Now, click and hold the Cancel and wireless button at the same time.
- When the power light starts to blink, it means the HP Deskjet 375 is all set for wireless connection.
- Now, install the HP smart app on your Windows 1o computer.
- After this, you have to press and hold the wireless button for 3-4 secs.
- The wireless blue light will start to blink.
- The printer is set for the wireless connection.
- Go to the wifi router and look for the WPS button.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button for 3-4 sec on your router.
- There will be a green or orange light of WPS that will start to blink on your router.
- Just wait for 2-3 mins and the printer will then automatically get connected with the wifi.
- In this step, install the latest drivers for the printer before using it.
How to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to the phone?
There are basic steps that one needs to follow to connect the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup to the phone, here are the steps:
- First of all, you need to select the “Applications” option.
- On the HP control panel, select the “HP Utility” option.
- Tap on the “All settings” option and select the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
- Add the printer using the system preferences.
- Select the “Use or print” option and select the “Airprint” option.
Fix- hp Deskjet 3755 won’t connect to wifi error
To fix the hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- In the first step, you need to restart the printer to make sure there are no existing errors.
- If you find them, then you have to restart and if the restart doesn’t work for you then you no need to reset the printer to solve the issues or the concern.
Final thoughts: By the end of this topic, we hope that there is no confusion related to the topic in the discussion. However, if there is any sort of issues or concern then you are recommended to visit the official website and get assistance for the hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup and you can visit 123.hp.com/setup. We also recommend you download the Hp printer assistant in case you have any queries and errors in the setup process.