Whether you are looking to establish the connection between your printer and computer or between your computer and router HP Wireless Assistant can be the most preferred partner for you. It allows you to manage Wireless Local Area Networks, Wireless Wide Area Networks, and Bluetooth devices in one place. This utility from HP shows the status of the wireless connection on it so that you can know whether the device is connected or not. So, if you are also looking to set up HP Assistant on your Windows 10 then you need to visit the HP official website to download and install it on your computer. Today we are discussing the steps to download, install, and use the HP Assistant on your computer.
Steps for HP Wireless Assistant Download
Before approaching the steps to download HP Assistant on your Windows 10 make sure that your computer is connected over a secured wireless network as you will need to visit the HP official website to find the utility software from the HP.
- Using your Windows 10 computer, visit the ‘HP Drivers and Download’ page
- Now, choose the device on which you want to install the HP Assistant software
- On this page, click on the ‘Let HP detect your model’ option and follow the prompts to detect your model
- Or enter the serial number of your device to locate the model number and other information
- The HP Support Solution file downloading process will be started automatically on your computer
Steps to install Wireless Assistant on Windows 10
After downloading the HPSupportSolutions.exe file on your Windows 10 device, you need to approach the steps to install it on your Windows 10 computer.
- After downloading the setup file, locate the file on your computer
- Now, double tap on the setup file and click on the ‘Run’ button, when prompted
- Then, tap on the ‘Yes’ option, when you find the ‘Do you want to make changes on your computer’ option
- Then, tap on the ‘Next’ button to proceed with the installation process
- Now, to agree with the ‘End-User License Agreement’ policy tap on the ‘I Agree’ button
- Then, choose ‘Install Now’ and tap on the ‘Next’ button
- You need to click on the ‘Install’ button to begin the installation process on your Windows 10 computer
- Then, wait for a while and let the setup wizard perform the requested operations
- The HP Printer Assistant support files will be downloaded on your computer
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the installation process
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to download and install the HP Assistant on your Windows 10 computer. Make sure that your computer is connected to a high-speed internet connection to avoid slowness issues while carrying out the installation process of HP Printer Assistant Windows 10.
How to use HP Wireless Assistant on Windows 10?
The steps to use HP Assistant on your computer are introduced below.
- On your Windows 10 computer, locate the ‘Wireless Assistant’ software
- Now, a user interface will be opened on the screen of your computer
- The wirelessly connected devices are on your screen
- Follow the instruction to manage the status of wirelessly connected devices
To sum up, you can easily monitor the connection status of wireless devices on your Windows 10 device using the HP Wireless Assistant. To start using it, you will need to download and install the HP Solution Support file on your Windows 10 computer. The way to download and install HP Wireless Assistant is easy and clear. All you need to do is, using a computer that is connected to high-speed internet visit the HP official website and follow the instructions to download and install the setup file on your computer. The steps to download, install, and use the Wireless Assistant by HP are explained in this post. Hopefully, you have set up HP Assistant on your computer.