HP Printers are known for their high-quality printing services. Using an HP Printer, you can print thousands of papers regularly. They require maintenance services at regular intervals to keep working in good condition for long time. Despite this, many people among us are complaining that their HP Printer is printing so small.
Whenever you face such type of issue with your HP Printer then you should approach the right method to fix the HP Printer printing so small issue. To fix this issue you need to scale up the font size of your document which you want to print. So, if you are also facing the same issue with your HP Printer then refer to this post. In this post, we have covered the method to fix HP Printer printing so small issue on Windows and Mac.
How to make the print larger when printing from the computer?
If you are using a Windows computer or WordPad documents to print a document then you need to go through the steps that we have mentioned below:
- On your Windows computer, head to the Microsoft Word app
- Now, open your document which you have to print
- Then, click on the “File” option and look for the “Print” option in it
- Now, a print preview will be opened for your document
- Here if you find the size so small then exit from print preview
- Now, press Ctrl + A to select all the text of your document
- Then, in the Home section, you will find an option to change the font size of the text
- Scale up the size of the text of your document and save it
- Now, give the command to print it by using the shortcut key Ctrl + P from your keyboard
- Finally, you have made print larger from computer/ Windows
Note: After completing the above steps you will be able to fix HP Printer printing so small issue. If you are facing any software issue with your HP Printer then in such case you can take the help of an HP Printer assistant to fix it.
How to make the print larger when printing from Mac?
If you are using a Mac device to print with HP Printer then refer to the steps that we have introduced to fix the HP Printer printing so small issue.
- On your Mac, visit the Apple pages documents app
- Then, open your document which you are trying to print
- Open print preview, if you find that text size is so small then exit the print preview
- Now, select all text of your document and look for the font size toolbar in the Home section
- Then, increase the font size and save the changes
- Then, try to get a print preview of your document again
- If you find print preview okay then click on the “Print” option
- Finally, you have successfully scale up the font size of your print document
To sum up, the HP Printer printing so small issue generally occurs because of the small fonts of your document. Whenever you try to print from Word or Apple pages make sure to adjust the font size of your document properly.
This can help you to avoid small size issues with your HP Printer. The steps to fix HP Printer are printing so small are easy and quick. You can scale up the font size of your document approaching the steps that we have mentioned in this post. Hopefully, you will be able to fix the HP Printer printing so small issue after going through this post.